Sherrine's Headshots - Part I

I recently had the privilege of shooting my lovely cousin's headshots. She is a professional jazz singer and has her doctorate in, and i...

I recently had the privilege of shooting my lovely cousin's headshots. She is a professional jazz singer and has her doctorate in, and is a professor of, vocal jazz (basically, over all a total Wonder Woman). I will be sharing some of my favorites of her headshots in a short series over this week.

This set is great to me because I caught the different stages of her smiling and love all the laughter crinkles and sparkling eyes! She allowed me to do her make up and after some convincing I talked her into experimenting with color. Until this shoot she didn't think she could wear vibrant lipsticks. Now she loves the bright colors so much she went out and bought several pink and purple lipsticks, and they look fantastic on her!

Get the Look:

Hot Pink Ring Option 1 // Hot Pink Ring Option 2 // Scalloped Top Option 1 // Scalloped Top Option 2

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

1 Comments

  1. Woooow you really captured the color of my eyes! I don't think I've ever seen a pic with my eyes the right color. LOVE THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete