Sherrine's Headshots - Part II

I recently had the privilege of shooting my lovely cousin's headshots. She is a professional jazz singer and has her doctorate in, and i...

I recently had the privilege of shooting my lovely cousin's headshots. She is a professional jazz singer and has her doctorate in, and is a professor of, vocal jazz (and I couldn't be prouder). I am sharing some of my favorites of her headshots in a short series over this week.

We shot this in a old coral cave at Villa Vizcaya in Miami, FL. While these are stylized for headshots, I really love how moody some of these turned out. The lighting really showed off her beautiful skin and vibrant eyes. She reminds me of an old school Hollywood starlet.

Get the Look:

Hot Pink Ring Option 1 // Hot Pink Ring Option 2 // Scalloped Top Option 1 // Scalloped Top Option 2

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments