Bike Share in Downtown San Jose

One of the things I love about the weather getting warmer is the chance to get outside and go exploring. I have discovered a new foun...



One of the things I love about the weather getting warmer is the chance to get outside and go exploring. I have discovered a new found love for riding bikes around downtown San Jose to investigate the area where I live. The Bay Area offers "Bike Share," a local pilot program that rents bikes with the community at affordable prices. You may "check out" (rent) a bike at your convenience from any of the 16 stations downtown. You buy daily, 3 day, or annual passes and when you are done you simply return the bike to any of the stations closest to you.  


I spent the afternoon riding with one of my blogger girlfriends, Nancy from Spiffy Kerms, exploring Japantown and northern downtown. Having Bike Share near my house is perfect for when friends and family visit. We can all go for bike rides together with ease and little inconvenience. 


Can't miss my classic "Derp" face below when I was turning the bike around for pictures.


If you live in downtown or if you're visiting take the opportunity to use the Bike Share system. Ride one of the 150 bikes to a coffee shop (such as Roy's), lunch, farmer's market, or even to connect to other public transportation. 

Learn More: 

855-480-2453
Cost: $9 / day, $22 / 3 days, $88 / year
Twitter: @SFBayBikeShare


You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments