Sherrine's Headshots - Part IV

I recently got to spend time with my beautiful cousin and shoot her artist headshots for her work. She is a professional jazz singer and has...

I recently got to spend time with my beautiful cousin and shoot her artist headshots for her work. She is a professional jazz singer and has her doctorate in, and is a professor of, vocal jazz. We had fun with these as they are for her gigs and can show more movement, style, and edge than your standard professional headshots.

We went shopping for her outfits she could use for gigs and the headshots. I had a lot of fun styling her looks, especially this one! The fringe on the green suede adds the perfect element of style and movement to the outfit.

Get the Look: 

Suede Fringe Option 1 // Suede Fringe Option 2 // White Skinny Jeans // Gladiator Sandals Option 1 // Gladiator Sandals Option 2 // Long Minimal Necklace // Aviators // Pink Lipstick

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments