Outfit of the Day: Color Block T-Shirt Dress

Let me first state that, despite its simplicity, this is the most comfortable and luxurious feeling dress I have ever w...


Let me first state that, despite its simplicity, this is the most comfortable and luxurious feeling dress I have ever worn. When I first wore it on a date with my boyfriend and he was blown away by how soft the material was. Seriously guys, this is the stuff babies would be jealous of. So while I get to walk around looking stylish I feel like I am getting away wearing PJs in public (NEWS ALERT: as you can tell by my big thrills, my life is very exciting).

I love the colors too, as olive green has become a bit of a staple in my wardrobe. It can suit all seasons. For spring I paired it with blush accessories and in summer I let my poppy orange lipstick and heels add color. This look is the neutral, year round look that I love throwing together. It's so simple and I got a lot of compliments (I love actually how throwing on a dress is actually my kind of lazy but people always think you are all dolled up!).

You can imagine I was thrilled when Anthropologie came out with more (and even some colorful) versions of this dress (and they're on sale now too!) It's so versatile you can pair with dressy flats or mules for a work day or gladiators or sneakers for the weekend.

Now excuse me while I go sleep in this silky soft piece of perfection.

Get the Look:

Dress: Anthropologie (Similar) // Hat: H&M (Similar 1) (Similar 2) // Shoes: (Similar 1) (Similar 2) // Bag: Expressions NYC (Similar 1) (Similar 2) // Necklace: Lou & Grey (Similar)

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments