Fall / Winter Essential Wardrobe Accessories

Here is a collection of all my favorite essential accessories for my fall / winter wardrobe. I use these pieces so much in my cold weather ...

Here is a collection of all my favorite essential accessories for my fall / winter wardrobe. I use these pieces so much in my cold weather outfits that they've become almost a "uniform." 


Fall / Winter Accessories


While more muted in color for the season, these are anything but bland. Rather, I like to rely on the sharp tailoring, rich textures, or unique details of these accessories to add interest and character to my outfits. 

Staples: 
  • Wide Brim Fedora
  • Baseball Cap
  • Large Warm Scarf
  • Silk Scarf
  • Leather Gloves
  • Messenger Side Bag 
  • Leather Backpack
  • Ankle Boots
  • Leather Sneakers
  • Vest for Layering
  • Unique Long Necklace*
*One you can dress up for parties or down for everyday


Do you have any favorite seasonal accessories? 
What staples are in your winter wardrobe? 

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments