10 Alternative Christmas Trees for Small Space Living

I really love decorating for the holidays! But living in a Bay Area apartment = no space. If you're like me-or even simply interested in...

I really love decorating for the holidays! But living in a Bay Area apartment = no space. If you're like me-or even simply interested in decorating alternatives-check out these small space holiday decor ideas.


Milk Decoration
Kit & Forage
Dans Le Lake House

Forever Love
Homey Oh My
The Merry Thought

Hello Lidy
Oleander and Palm
Front + Main
Domino
I'll update this later this week when I get a couple good pictures of my own alternative tree I DIY'd for this year's Christmas.

Do you decorate with a tree, even if you don't have the room for it? 
Which is you favorite alternative "tree"?
Would you use any of these ideas to create own small space seasonal look? 

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

1 Comments

  1. Oh my goodness these are such adorable options! I'm really digging the ones that are attached to the wall - I've never seen that.

    ReplyDelete