Outfit of the Day: Slip Dress Layers

I like to make my wardrobe work for me year round.  For example: Take your favorite summer slip dress into fall and winter ...


I like to make my wardrobe work for me year round. 

For example: Take your favorite summer slip dress into fall and winter with layers and ankle boots. Start with a tissue thin turtle neck under the dress as the weather starts to change. If it goes beyond cool to actually cold I like to wear skinny jeans or thick tights under the dress as well with a scarf and weathered leather jacket or fur vest/coat over the turtleneck. 

Get the Look: 

Dress: Lou & Grey  PS: This dress is SUPER on sale right now! 
Turtleneck: H&M
Boots: Anthropologie (Sold Out = Similar Here at Nordstrom)

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments