Outfit of the Day: Comfy + Casual at the Museum

When acting as a tourist or walking around a lot practicality is at the front of my mind for style. This outfit was no exception ...


When acting as a tourist or walking around a lot practicality is at the front of my mind for style. This outfit was no exception when we spent the day at the museum in San Francisco. Dressing in light, but warm layers is ideal for when you have to adjust between the outdoor cold and indoor heat and don't want to have to carry a heavy or bulky jacket around. This light knit duster was just the ticket for staying warm without being a hassle. For the same reason of hating to carry things I like to wear side bags or backpacks. They're big enough to carry a sweater and bottle of water but don't require your hands. Lastly, and most importantly, comfy shoes are a MUST for a day of walking around the city and large museums. 

Get the Look: 

Shirt: H&M (Similar) 
Knit Duster: SheIn ON SALE RIGHT NOW!
Shoes: Adidas
Bag: Expressions NYC (Similar #1) (Similar #2)
Sunglasses: Loft ON SALE RIGHT NOW!



You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

4 Comments

  1. I was never sure about the backpack purse but I am starting to change my mind. Looks like a really great purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADIDAS FOR THE WIN!!! :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and casual outfit babe! I love the adidas too. I need a new pair!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete