Pinterest Picks: December Round Up

If you are like me, you've been madly searching Pinterest for some "Pinspiration" to decorate your home for the holidays, wint...

If you are like me, you've been madly searching Pinterest for some "Pinspiration" to decorate your home for the holidays, winter DIY crafts, and all things wrapping paper. It can be overwhelming (but I'm not complaining!). I consider my Pinterest time as unlogged therapeutic hours. Here is a round of my favorite December pins that helped me get into the seasonal mood.

If you wish to see more follow me on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/theabstractlife 

Blue:

1 // Anthro Mug  2 // Mid Century Modern Christmas Decor  3 // Berry Merry Cocktail  4 // Lightning Wrapping Paper

Green:


Neutrals:



You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments