Minimal Hair Accessories

*Image from The Abstract Life Simplicity can have its own unique beauty. That's why I love these minimal hair accessories and sty...

*Image from The Abstract Life

Simplicity can have its own unique beauty. That's why I love these minimal hair accessories and styles. They are so modern, yet classic. Today I want to share some of my favorite simple hair styles accessorized with minimal pieces (Bonus if they're gold accessories). 

*Image from Nasty Gal

*Image from Andy Heart

*Image from Fine Life Co


*Image from Studio Nordhaven on Pinterest

A double ponytail, a bun, a half up, a twist...These are all simple, everyday hairstyles that are easily and elegantly elevated with the simplest of hair accessories. The options are endless! If you're looking for more inspiration look through my "Hairstyle" boards on Pinterest

Have you / would you try these minimalist hairstyles? 

Here are some of my favorite accessories from Jenni Kayne and Madewell - as pictured in my hair in the first photo. (Click on photos below for each product link).  





You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments