Packing for Hawaii

  This is my first trip to Hawaii (  see my list of things to do in Honolulu / Oahu   ) and I am staying a full two weeks. Though I am...


 

This is my first trip to Hawaii ( see my list of things to do in Honolulu / Oahu ) and I am staying a full two weeks. Though I am spending the majority of February in Oahu the weather will be warm; a welcomed juxtaposition to northern California's dark, stormy, and colder winter. I felt so inspired by the light and spring like colors that I themed my packing palette around it ( similar to my Spring Capsule Wardrobe ). When traveling light I choose a color palette. Pieces are easier to mix and match; furthering the flexibility of outfits-akin to a capsule wardrobe. Moreover, I attempt to bring items that serve dual purposes- such as the beach hair and body sprayI am most excited about my newest purchase of The Beach People's "Roundie" Beach Towel. I've wanted one for years and finally bought one and am 100% thrilled. It doubles as a blanket or towel and is large enough to sprawl out with a book and picnic ( No paid advertising here! Just a GIANT fan!!! Haha ) .

Hawaii Packing List
1. // Sunglasses 2. // Straw Fedora 3. // Wide Brimmed Hat or Similar 4. // Body Lotion + Sunscreen 5. // Hair + Body Salt Mist 6. // "Roundie" Beach Towel 7. // Kindle Paperwhite 8. // Black Bikini or Similar 9. // Palm Print Retro Bikini 10. // Scalloped White Bikini 11. // Black Shirt Dress 12. // Chambray Dress 13. // Fringed Cover Up 14. // Light Raincoat 15. // Blue Cotton Tee 16. // White Cotton Tee 17. // Blush Tank 18. // Striped Tank 19. // Strappy Top 20. // Maxi Dress 21. // Jumpsuit 22. // Jeans 23. // Jean Shorts 24. // Print Shorts 25. // Strappy Sandals 26. // Beach Tote 27. // Slip On Sneakers 28. // Slip On Sandals 

Hopefully this helps you with your resort / spring / summer packing list! 
What do you usually pack for warmer climates? 
Do you have any suggestions for what I might be missing? 
Do you pack light? If so, what are some of your tips or tricks? 

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments