Destination: Honolulu, Hawaii

My next destination is Honolulu, Hawaii this February. There is never a bad time to visit Hawaii, however, luckily for me February in...


My next destination is Honolulu, Hawaii this February. There is never a bad time to visit Hawaii, however, luckily for me February in Oahu is far less crowded and one of the cheapest times to stay. This will be my first time visiting the Hawaiian Islands and I am thrilled I am traveling to Honolulu out of the other islands.


Honolulu has developed significantly over the past years into a hot spot for young professionals with sky rises and trendy neighborhoods-similar to the transformation of Brooklyn's Williamsburg. Since I will be working remotely I consider this city life mixed with tropical oasis to be the perfect environment for a "Workcation." I can walk to coffee shops or a hip restaurants on my lunch breaks and visit the island's attractions in the evenings and weekends. 


Since I'll be staying for 2 weeks I hope to see some of the less "touristy" parts of Oahu with plenty of time outdoors in addition to hitting many of the popular spots. I'll be staying in downtown Honolulu, but plan to rent a car and go to other parts of the island as well in my spare time. 


Here is my current list of potential things to do in Oahu: 

Beaches:
Sightseeing
Coffee
Eats
Do you have any recommendations for me? I especially would love shopping recommendations or secret travel tips! 


You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments