Everyday Style

Everyday Style: In those what-to-wear moments we all need a failsafe outfit formula in our arsenal; and denim, blazers/...


Everyday Style:

In those what-to-wear moments we all need a failsafe outfit formula in our arsenal; and denim, blazers/jackets and ankle boots are my no-brainer combination. As I've been working and commuting longer and longer hours I've found that dressing quickly is important to my quality of life most days. My everyday style is meant to save me time and stress. My go-to outfit starts with the base: pair of jeans with a button down or striped shirt. Throw on a blazer or jacket with boots and top it off with a quick accessory: long necklace, scarf, or hat. Minimal, quick, + comfortable! What's your go-to everyday look? 














Photos taken by the lovely HejDoll for The Abstract Life

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments