Big Mug Coffee - Santa Clara, California

I work remotely a couple days a week, as my office is a two hour commute each way for me. Most of the time I work from my home office, ...


I work remotely a couple days a week, as my office is a two hour commute each way for me. Most of the time I work from my home office, since I usually take early morning calls on these days. However, occasionally I will take part of an afternoon to go work from local coffee shops. It sparks creativity in me and makes me feel connected to people all while enjoying a good hot drink (I live by the motto of "But first, coffee" while I work). 


Big Mug is located in Santa Clara in the South Bay. It's one of my boyfriend's favorite coffee shops and he introduced it to me a couple years ago. While I can't eat any of their pastries or breakfast menu (wheat / dairy allergies), I hear it's all excellent! I like their Green Tea (Matcha) Latte with whatever dairy alternative they have on hand. 

It's a local favorite and has the following to prove it (it's perpetually busy on weekends)! I recommend on going on a weekday afternoon or a quiet rainy day. I've found this is a great spot for blogger meetups or group studying. If you'll need more than 3-4 spots at a table I advise calling in advance or sending someone ahead to save a larger table. 


Have you been here before? What did you think? If not, give it a try and tell me about your experience. I'm always looking for great coffeeshop recommendations so let me know if you have a local favorite in the Bay Area I should check out. <3

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments