Laundry Day, But Make it Fashun

I was going to throw in the towel, but then I remembered how much laundry I already have. What? This isn't how you lo...


I was going to throw in the towel, but then I remembered how much laundry I already have.

What? This isn't how you look while you do laundry? I had to shoot indoors and was trying to get creative but this didn't quite go the way I planned...but I still wanted to share the photos so MEH! 

I was feeling a 70's vibe with this wrap dress so I decided to pair it with big retro glasses, minimal gold chain necklaces, and layer a vest over it to make it feel "fresh" and quiet the busyness of the dress' pattern and color. 

PS: Definitely thought it would be a great idea to put fake tanner on my legs. Well, my Oompa Loompa legs would like to thank Sally Hansen for stealing the show here. 












You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments