Mexican Brunch - Zona Rosa San Jose

One of our favorite places to brunch in the South Bay-and my number one choice for Mexican Brunch-is Zona Rosa . It's a tiny hole i...


One of our favorite places to brunch in the South Bay-and my number one choice for Mexican Brunch-is Zona Rosa. It's a tiny hole in the wall gem, located in the Rose Garden district, that makes you keep coming back for more. Its atmosphere has a romantic, spanish flair that makes you long for a cool drink and a Mexican wedding dress. The food is so incredible that I feel tempted to try to as many things as I can each time we go. Mr. Darcy always gives me a dirty look if I try to sneak some tastes of his dish. It is just so good though I always chance it anyways.   


I recommend getting the "Tres Salsas y Totopos." It's three amazing house-made salsas of (1) smoked cashew, (2) pumpkin seed, and (3) titos hot sauce with house-made chips. Their drinks are also incredible. They transport you to somewhere else. Their hibiscus tea is one of my favorites.

Zona Rosa - San Jose
1411 The Alameda,
San Jose, CA
(408) 275-1411
Closed Mondays

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

6 Comments

  1. Nice place! The stylish interior, delicious food! You can have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The aesthetics really are wonderful. I couldn't even capture the rest of the space but they have put a lot of thought into the dining experience and atmosphere. The food is incredible. I've thoroughly enjoyed every dish I had there except for one; and that one wasn't even bad-just not out of this world delicious like everything else.

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, my stomach is rumbling so much! I wish you could grab the food across the screen and eat it!
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Don't we all! (thank goodness you can't though because I would eat way too much dessert that way!

      If you live in the Bay Area you should check them out. They know what they're doing.

      Delete
  3. Wow this food all looks so good! What a fun place to go, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites for sure. I love the atmosphere and food. It tastes wonderful and reminds me of some of the holes in the wall I would discover in Tijuana when I lived in Baja.

      Delete