Voyageur du Temps

I recently met other bloggers in downtown Los Altos for The Blog Exchange and revisited some of my old stomping grounds. While  Voyageu...


I recently met other bloggers in downtown Los Altos for The Blog Exchange and revisited some of my old stomping grounds. While Voyageur du Temps is not my favorite place for food* or coffee (I started off as a barista way back in the day so I can be pretty coffee house/grounds snobby) I really enjoy the ambiance and character. 

Cool earth tones, grays, and a sea of white greet you as you walk up to the quaint former train station turned cafe. Inside, rustic wood tables and modern industrial metal accents offset and balance one another. It's a blogger's joy to photograph. The glass wall to the bakery is like breaking the fourth wall so you can watch the bakers knead dough while sipping your cappuccino. Even the bathrooms have a craftsman's touch. The porcelain sinks and white penny tile are so drool worthy I couldn't resist a shoefie (shoe + selfie)!  

288 1ST STREET.
LOS ALTOS, CA 94022
650.383.5800 
MON - SUN: 7AM - 6PM

*Allergies Note: Not a very food allergy friendly/diet sensitive location. They don't have a lot of food alternatives or training with their staff around allergies. If this is a concern for you (like it is for me) I'd suggest starting with a drink and not relying on them for a meal. 

(Backstory): I once went hungry after they got my order wrong twice in relation to my allergies and I just had to let my boyfriend, "Mr. Darcy," eat it instead since we had to be somewhere and they were understaffed and backed up (The bonus was he was stoked to get two meals at once. haha).

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments