My Week of Juice Cleansing with Pressed Juicery - Day 1

Pressed Juicery - "Greens 3" In pursuit of a healthier and happier body I am doing a week long juice cleanse with Pressed ...


Pressed Juicery - "Greens 3"

In pursuit of a healthier and happier body I am doing a week long juice cleanse with Pressed Juicery. I am doing a customized cleanse, but it's closest to their "Cleanse 1." Since I work from home I often sit all day, consuming more than I need to and snack/binge eat not-so-healthy things out of:

  1. Boredom
  2. Emotional Eating
  3. Mad Cravings 
  4. Guilt/Obligation (i.e: Someone gives it to me, or I bought it for my boyfriend-or so I tell myself-and he hasn't eaten it so I don't want it to go to waste)
  5. Convenience/Laziness (I'm on video calls all day and don't feel like cooking or grocery shopping so I eat the less healthy pre-made options around the house)
So when I discovered Pressed Juicery at Santana Row-a VERY convenient, delicious, and relatively cost effective juicing option I loved it! Quick, no cooking, no clean up, and it tastes amazing? SIGN ME UP! I've done two 3-Day cleanses from Pressed Juicery before. The first one (when I was already on a health kick) was so easy I told my sister I honestly didn't understand all the information and posts I read where people were complaining all the time and saying it was something you needed to do when you could just lie around and not see people. The second cleanse can only be described as, "OMG NOW I UNDERSTAND!" 

So I am trying again and this time I have a goal of a whole week (I know, I'm crazy). I really want to give it a chance to cleanse my gut and detox. I intend to restart my metabolism and eat healthier and more balanced meals after I'm done with this cleanse. As I mentioned my reasons above for why I tend to binge eat or even just eat regular, poorly balanced meals (mostly carbs and proteins, lacking greens) I am hoping afterwards my body chemistry will be a little more balanced and it will be easier to fight these poor reasons a little better. Have I mentioned I just really struggle with wanting to eat greens??? 

I will be posting discoveries as the week goes on. Let me know if there are any questions or research you want answered. 

NOTE: This provides all the normal calories someone of my body weight/height should consume-I AM NOT FASTING/STARVING MYSELF!!! PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT! My goal for doing this is to detox my body-not to lose weight! If you are looking for fast weight loss this probably isn't the right thing for you. 


You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

3 Comments

  1. So glad it's worked well for you. Whenever my eating habits get out of wack it helps me hone my pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it's worked well for you. Whenever my eating habits get out of wack it helps me hone my pallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES! That is another huge benefit of it for me. It's does for my body what a facial can do for skin. Resets it when it gets out of whack and let's you start from a fresh palette

      Delete