Minimal Style - Gray & Black

Minimal Style - Gray & Black  by  theabstractlife Lately, I’ve been drawn to minimal, comfy pieces and neutr...


Minimal Style - Gray & Black
Minimal Style - Gray & Black by theabstractlife


Lately, I’ve been drawn to minimal, comfy pieces and neutral colors. They’re timeless and classic and I can never own enough black, white, and gray apparel! It’s so much easier justifying these wardrobe staples and I almost always feel comfortable and confident in them. I am the kind of person who lives for a sale and can brag through their entire closet on how little it cost them. So as much as I love to shop it’s hard to convince me to spend my hard earned money on something I may only wear a few times a year. I swear I have an internal calculator tallying the cost per wear. However, since I’ve embraced neutrals I feel at ease investing in a great pair of black booties I’ll wear every other day two seasons out of the year. What’re you styles are you drawn this year?

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments