Outfit of the Day: Abstract Water Color Maxi Skirt

Even though I technically live in downtown San Jose I hardly ever take the time to experience or enjoy it. So, as a jumpstart for m...








Even though I technically live in downtown San Jose I hardly ever take the time to experience or enjoy it. So, as a jumpstart for my new year's goals, I took time for myself and got my bangs cut at Umbrella Salon (amazing work!) and dressed up. I've been trying to find a way to wear this watercolor silk maxi skirt by Anthropologie. I am really please with how the outfit turned out. I spent the rest of the day in the city exploring around Market Street and taking in the city (PS: The clouds were beyond pretty against the city skyline).

          


Outfit of the Day: San Jose


GET THE LOOK:
  • Iguazu Maxi Skirt by Anthropologie 
  • Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt by Etro
  • Leather Jacket/Blazer by Harvé Benard
  • Leather Boots by Via Spiga
  • Agate Ring by Elizabeth Stone Jewelry 
  • Macaron Pastel Lippies Lipstick - Chambord : MALS12 "Black"by NYX
  • Blunt Bangs by Umbrella Salon (San Jose)


You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

1 Comments

  1. "Combine with a necklace and zaful dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete