Starting to Blog

Hello Brand New Readers, Under normal circumstances I would start this off like a blind date with cute little titterings about what...


Hello Brand New Readers,

Under normal circumstances I would start this off like a blind date with cute little titterings about what my background, dreams, & intentions are. We'd slowly get to know each other & I'd hide my crazy until after the first few months. But I've had a long 
day Week MONTH & don't quite feel like putting on that hot girl disguise & pretending I'm not wearing spanx under this dress.  

I am new(ish) to blogging & learning how to do all the things that make blogs "pretty" & actually visually interesting to read. I say, "ish" because I made a cute attempt a year ago to start a craft & design blog & that was about as successful as my new year's resolutions. I honestly thought about keeping that blog to look back & see how far I came. Then I began thinking of it like a bad old fling that you can't shake. So this will be the last you hear about it. I don't want to be that girl who talks about her ex. SO as far as we're concerned, I'm new to the blogging scene. 

So now I'm actually learning & holding myself to a higher standard. And I'll tell you- IT IS REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING & difficult. It's truly the concept of take one step forward & two steps back. I have spent nearly 50hrs+ on research & learning about coding, templates, htmls, on & on & on. I don't write about this to discourage you. I write this to 1) be real 2) encourage you that if I can learn to do this (it's a process still) then you can too! Or if you're a professional blogger already than YAY for you & geez thanks for reading this. 

More to come soon. I am still just trying to just figure how to write a post & fix my layout/template without screaming and/or needing this drink in my hand. Oh no. Is this already empty? Got to go...I may or may not be buzzed while desperately trying to not channel Gallagher with my laptop.

Looking forward to us getting to know each other.

-Elisabeth


You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments