Outfit of the Day: Gray Area

Ahhh... Gray! What can I say? Gray is such a neutral and flattering color! You can always find a shade that works for your complexion and m...

Ahhh... Gray! What can I say? Gray is such a neutral and flattering color! You can always find a shade that works for your complexion and mix and match it with other neutrals/grays. 

If you're looking for dressing tips/outfit breakdown: I typically like to accentuate my longer legs while not bringing too much focus to my curvier hips and bottom. Dark skinny jeans are a great way to do this. Wearing over the knee boots helps elongate my legs while the mid-length knit cardigan skims my hips visually. 




This outfit was so comfortable and cozy. I wore it for a date with my sweetheart-but it could be worn to the office too. I would even wear it as loungewear around the house if I swapped my suede books for thick knitted socks! 

Is gray a staple in your wardrobe as well? 
What do you like to wear for nights out in the colder seasons? 

Get the Look:

Marble Earrings: H&M (old) Similar 1, Similar 2
Long Knit Cardigan: SheIn
Silk Swing Shirt: Loft (old) Similar
Dark Skinny Jeans: Levis
Over the Knee Suede Boots: Calvin Klein (old) Similar 1, Similar 2

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

1 Comments

  1. Jeeze pal, you're so pretty!!! Love the grey on you.

    ReplyDelete