Outfit of the Day: Gloomy Day Minimal

Minimal Style:  My style has evolved a lot over the years. I wore almost exclusively vintage and thrift store finds in high school before...

Minimal Style: 
My style has evolved a lot over the years. I wore almost exclusively vintage and thrift store finds in high school before I started borrowing my college roommates' preppier clothes and developed a more tailored look. My early years in corporate America heavily influenced what I wore: I wanted to be taken seriously, but also have fun and playful looks using [TON of] color. Now, in my late 20s, vintage and color still have a very special place in my heart and wardrobe; however, minimalism and simplicity are very attractive to me. I love being able to grab any of my neutrals and throw together a pulled together look without thinking. It also is very "Northern Californian" to be minimal with your styling and I am happily adapting. Today's outfit is a simple ensemble with lots of style. 


Get the Look: 

Hat: H&M
Sweater: Loft (similar)
Jeans: Denizen (Levi's) (similar)
Boots: Calvin Klein (similar 1) (similar 2) (similar 3) (similar 4)
Purse: Meli Melo (similar)
Necklace: Lou & Grey (similar 1)  (similar 2)

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

1 Comments

  1. "It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times. So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a red a line dress .

    ReplyDelete