Outfit of the Day: Nob Hill Masonic Center Show

Where I Wore It: To see comedian Jim Gaffigan's "Fully Dressed" show at Nob Hill's Masonic Center in San Francisco ...


Where I Wore It: To see comedian Jim Gaffigan's "Fully Dressed" show at Nob Hill's Masonic Center in San Francisco and a cocktail hour beforehand. Check out my recommendations and tips on things to do in the area before or after seeing a show HERE.

Get the Look: 
This is a very affordable outfit with versatile pieces that you can easily count as staples in your wardrobe to mix and match (I consider stripes neutrals!!! BUT that's just me).
You can invest in a nice piece from a higher end retailer like Anthropolgie, J.Crew/Madewell, or Nordstrom and wear them for years to come. However, if you like to shop more frequently-or just have different budget-then you're in luck! H&M, Topshop, and Target always have items like these for a steal of a deal. With this "Smart Casual" outfit of the day I was budget friendly and layered pieces from Loft, H&M, Target, and Nordstrom Rack (you can find some really great labels and designers here at a fraction of the cost).

If you like bargain hunting or shopping on a budget, check out my 7 Budget Shopping Tips post and learn how to dress like a fashion blogger at half the cost.



        

Casual Friday


Casual Friday
 by theabstractlife

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

2 Comments

  1. I love this look! You are rockin' it girl :) I like that it's understated, but classic and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leeann! I love colorful and bold outfits but my go-tos when I'm in a rush tend to be either dresses or a simple and classic outfit like this. Plus they're so comfortable!

      Delete