Outfit of the Day: Anthro Brocade Style

I am obsessing over this gorgeous, sunny weather and styling outfits to jumpstart my spring wardrobe. I love that bol...


I am obsessing over this gorgeous, sunny weather and styling outfits to jumpstart my spring wardrobe. I love that bold and tribal prints are pairing with the traditional florals for spring. Another one of the spring trends I'm crushing on is embroidered details. This Picotage Sheath dress by HD in Paris for Anthropologie combines both these trends and is so me. The soft and stretchy material is so comfortable you can wear it all day, yet the cut is structured enough you can dress it up with heels. I'm always on the look out for things I can wear both to my corporate office job as well as on my days off. This piece is so versatile I'm in love! If I were to go to a meeting I'd just throw on a white blazer to make it more modest and crisp (if you don't have my hips and butt you could probably even forgo the blazer). Here I played up the prints by wearing snake print shoes. It works because neither the dress nor shoes prints are too large. Additionally, rather than wear white or black, I wanted to celebrate dress' color with the contrasting green hues in my teal shoes, mint purse, and jade necklace. Overall this made the look more fun and playful as opposed to your traditional sheath dress office outfit. Take this look to the weekend with some leather gladiator sandals and a crossbody bag.

Get the Look:

Anthropologie Style
Anthropologie Style by theabstractlife

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments