Outfit of the Day: Brunch Style at Charleston's Toast

My ideal Sunday is to get "dolled up" and go to brunch on a sunny day. If I'm going solo or waiting for friends I especially l...

My ideal Sunday is to get "dolled up" and go to brunch on a sunny day. If I'm going solo or waiting for friends I especially love to bring a good book and shade to sit outside. My all-time favorite is Jane Austin's "Pride and Prejudice." Mr. Darcy and Lizzy just make me smile.



One of my favorite cities for brunch is Charleston. The southern city is full of amazing food and fashion. I love Toast in downtown Charleston. The food is fresh, southern, and home-style. It has a variety of foods to appeal to every kind of brunch goer. They have Deluxe Stuffed French Toast for your sweet-tooth friend and shrimp and grits for those of savory persuasion.
Note: The wait can be long at times because it's amazing and everyone shows up for brunch. Be sure to bring a book or friend to pass time with while you wait!



Get the Look:

Brunch Style



Top: Anthropologie's Campanula Peplum Tank by HD in Paris // Shorts: Loft Floral Shorts (similar) // HeelsSteve Madden Blush Heels (similar) // NecklaceLou and Gray Artisan Gold Necklace (similar) // SunglassesCoach (similar) // LotionEtta + Billie' s Bergamot Ginger Body Lotion // NovelJane Austin's "Pride & Prejudice"

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments