Shop Small: Fewer, Better Gift Guide with Cuyana

Perfectly Composed Gift Guide The holidays are a study in composition: notes, gifts, celebrations. There is an art to com...



Perfectly Composed Gift Guide

The holidays are a study in composition: notes, gifts, celebrations. There is an art to composing the perfect gift. For Holiday 2018, Cuyana has assembled an array of colorful cases, cozy knits and quintessential pieces for everyone near and dear to you. Each feels thoughtful, special and personal.

Below is a collection of my favorite picks from their Gift Guide. I already have their Luggage Tag, Structured Tote (in black), and the camel colored Cashmere Sweater that I love! I am keeping a close eye on the Mini Jewelry Case* though, as I travel often and would love that addition for keeping my baubles organized and untangled. What do you want from their gift guide?

2. Luggage Tag - $55 (Just Sold Out!) Alternative Personalized Leather Luggage Tag - $14+

Tonight I am attending Cuyana's newest pop-up store's opening celebration in Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. Not only am I thrilled their store will be closer to me for the time being (the other nearest being in Downtown San Francisco), but I am overjoyed to support tonight's party host, Jessica Doll of Hej Doll. Not only is she a dear friend but she really encapsulates Cuyana's Fewer Better motto and is the queen of quality minimalism. 

Palo Alto Pop Up 

Visit Cuyana's newest space located in Palo Alto's Stanford Shopping Center and experience fewer, better firsthand with their collection of curated essentials.

CUYANA POP-UP
660 STANFORD SHOPPING CENTERSPACE 122APALO ALTO, CA 94304
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10AM - 9PM
SATURDAY: 10AM - 7PMSUNDAY: 11AM - 6PM
Opening Party
NOVEMBER 29th .  6 - 8PM
660 Stanford Shopping Center, Space 122A , Palo Alto, CA 94304
Join us to celebrate Cuyana's official opening of their newest pop-up at the Stanford Shopping Center featuring complimentary beverages and bites from True Food Kitchen.




*Update: The Mini Travel Case came home with me! 

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments