Greenery and Machinery and Robots, OH MY! - Wynwood Walls

While visiting my cousin in Miami we had the pleasure of exploring Wynwood Walls.* I really enjoyed the mural by Pixel Pancho for th...


While visiting my cousin in Miami we had the pleasure of exploring Wynwood Walls.* I really enjoyed the mural by Pixel Pancho for the "Fear Less" exhibition. It created a story of a dystopian jungle meets futuristic tech world where this creator looks like it's sadly trying to reach out for its little tin men / robots as they march on towards what looks like a gilded cage. I can't claim to know what the artist's meaning was. However, it struck me as a picture of today's society leaving creation and earth / God behind us as we advance in technology and remove ourselves more and more from the world around us: trapping ourselves in our beautiful, shiny cages of iPhones, Netflix binging, and VR. 
Lofty ideas aside, I really enjoyed the style of art and painted greenery and took advantage of it for an OOTD shoot. 

*I will be posting a full post on my Miami trip and a series of Wynwood Walls posts very soon


Where? 
2520 NW 2nd Ave 
Miami, FL 33127 

Get the Look: 
Top - Anthropologie (Sold Out) Similar 1 / 2 / 3 // Pants - Similar 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 // Round Sunglasses (Miami Flea Market Find) - Similar (ALL < $10!)  1 / 2 / 3 // Minimal Gold Necklace - MIMO Market (Miami Boutique) Similar 1 / 2 / 3 // Shoes - Rainbows

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments