Abbot Kinney Coffeebar | Intelligenstia Venice

We recently went on vacation in LA and were able to spend a day at one of my favorite locations: Venice Beach, CA. I specifically love ...


We recently went on vacation in LA and were able to spend a day at one of my favorite locations: Venice Beach, CA. I specifically love escaping to Abbot Kinney and the Venice Canals. 

Of the many gems and coffee selections my favorite is Intelligenstia. Never have I had a better cappuccino than at this SoCal treasure. They even know how to make one properly with almond milk (almond/soy/coconut milk can't be steamed at the same temperature as normal milk for espresso drinks else they burn or curdle). The atmosphere is bright and busy. Screenplay writers sit around working madly on scripts while joggers and surfers relax after their morning exertions. It's marries the fast pace of LA with the offbeat and devil-may-care attitude of Venice in perfect union. 



1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
VeniceCalifornia 90291
310.399.1233
6am - 8pm / Monday - Thursday
6am - 10pm / Friday
7am - 10pm / Saturday
7am - 8pm / Sunday



You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments