Grown Up Easter Basket

Growing up I always looked forward to Easter baskets from my mom. She was the sweetest, most caring mom and would spend hours trying to...


Growing up I always looked forward to Easter baskets from my mom. She was the sweetest, most caring mom and would spend hours trying to find as much candy, art supplies, and knick-knack toys (and even the occasional toothbrush) from dollar stores. Then she'd jam it all artfully into colorful baskets before DIYing her own wrap around it with a blow dryer, saran wrap, and ribbon. It was the best and so heart-felt. I miss getting her fantastical, whimsical baskets...so much so it's inspired me to create my own grown up the Easter basket for myself and friends. 


Rather than make it about candy, I filled mine with higher quality items that can last. I think the grown up combinations are limitless, but I combined wine, a leather wrapped vase, scented candle, and a confetti popper (just for a hint of my childhood whimsy). Find a basket that is chic and reusable around the house. 

Get the Basket:

Other Fillers:

What do you think of grown up Easter baskets?
What would you want in your basket? 

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments