Current Crush: Blush

Source: Boca do Lobo I am constantly crushing on things, but right now I have my eye continually on blush. I'm not a "p...



Current Crush: Blush

I am constantly crushing on things, but right now I have my eye continually on blush. I'm not a "pink girl" really-having only one pink dress in my closet (a present)-but I am feeling this mature, understated pink.

I am giving my apartment a facelift right now and trying to find things to offset my mostly blue and white decor. Blush/Rose Quartz could be just the ticket for an accent color. In small doses against the blues and whites it could act as a neutral with a little "oomph." I like my space to feel relaxing and peaceful (hello high-stress state of mind counter)-so it wouldn't jeopardize that tranquility like an orange or red might. Plus, since I live alone this is the time to have the touch of feminine that I am sure a guy would be less thrilled by in his space.

Thoughts? Please let me know what you are currently crushing on or if you share my love of something (a girl needs someone to jump up and down with over a pair of coasters every now and again!).

You Know You Want to Keep Reading...

0 Comments